Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Coachella!

There have been many times where I have wished that I could attend some out of state festival.  Being a New Jersey native I could never really attend a West coast festival with out selling an arm or a leg, but this year was my chance.  Thanks to my friends Tommy and Lauren, I was able to get my hands on two wristbands for this years Coachella!  The excitement I had was so uncontrollable that I ended up spilling the beans and not keeping it as a secret present for Tania's bday -.- i suck at keeping secrets :(  Any way here are some cool pictures I took while I was there.  Enjoy!

this was our supplies that we brought the first day
watching people waiting for the show to begin
a beautiful sunset
tania and I in the ferris wheel... we are so brown :)

amazing front row for miike snow and lykke li

she is a beautiful lil hippie :)